Louisiana IceGators (42-16-2) at Charlotte Checkers (30-23-7) 7:00 ET
* Charlotte, who has not played Louisiana since 1997-98, is 6-2-0 all-time against the IceGators.
* Louisiana ranks second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.35 goals per game.
* Checkers’ Konrad McKay has a seven-game home assist streak (7a) dating back to February 14.
* IceGators’ power play leads the ECHL with 23.8 percent (73-for-307).
Wheeling Nailers (46-13-2) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (39-14-5) 7:05 ET
* Wheeling is 2-1-0 at Atlantic City and 3-2-0 overall against the Bullies in 2003-04.
* Bullies’ Jon Cullen leads ECHL rookies with 39 assists, 63 points and 27 power-play points (11g-16a).
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.72 goals per game.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.22 goals per game.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (21-32-4) at Idaho Steelheads (33-18-7) 7:05 MT
* Long Beach is 3-3-1 against Idaho in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout loss on January 31.
* Idaho’s Blair Allison is 10-2-3 with a 2.09 goals against average and a shutout in 16 home games.
* Ice Dogs’ Alex Kim has a three-game road goal streak (3g) dating back to February 21.
* Jan Kopecky leads the Steelheads with 21 goals, 46 points and 17 power-play points (6g-11a).
Cincinnati Cyclones (22-36-3) at Alaska Aces (31-23-4) 7:00 AT
* First-ever meeting between Cincinnati and Alaska.
* Aces’ Lance Mayes is 4-1-1 with a 1.46 goals against average and a shutout in six home games.
* Garrett Prosofsky leads the Cyclones with 18 goals, 24 assists and 15 power-play points (7g-8a).
* Alaska ranks third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.8 percent (273-for-311).
Idaho can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Idaho wins in regulation