Peoria Rivermen (39-17-9) at Trenton Titans (31-24-7) 7:00 ET
* Peoria is 2-0-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 8-3-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ home penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 89.1 percent (115-for-129).
* Rivermen’s Levente Szuper is 6-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average and two shutouts in six games in March.
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek has two goals and three assists in two games against Peoria.
Greenville Grrrowl (12-45-5) at Greensboro Generals (35-25-1) 7:00 ET
* Greenville is 2-3-0 against Greensboro in 2003-04 after a 7-5 win on January 3.
* Generals’ Jamie Hodson is 12-8-0 and ranks second in the ECHL with a .933 save percentage.
* Grrrowl’s Daniel Boisclair is 2-0-0 with a 3.00 goals against average in two games against Greensboro.
* Greensboro’s Mike Bayrack has four goals and four assists in five games against Greenville.
Alaska Aces (32-26-4) at Roanoke Express (29-26-7) 7:00 ET
* First-ever meeting between Roanoke and Alaska.
* Roanoke rookie Carl Mallette has a 10-game point streak (7g-9a) dating back to February 7.
* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.8 percent (287-for-327).
* Express’ David Belitski is 3-0-1 with a 1.71 goals against average in his last four games.
Reading Royals (32-22-9) at Toledo Storm (22-31-9) 7:00 ET
* Toledo is 2-1-1 against Reading in 2003-04 and 5-2-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading’s road power play ranks third in the ECHL with 22.2 percent (39-for-176).
* Storm’s Jim Abbott is tied for sixth among ECHL rookies with 23 goals and ranks seventh with 49 points.
* Royals’ Kent Davyduke has five goals and 12 points in his last 10 games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (24-37-3) at Dayton Bombers (21-37-5) 7:00 ET
* Cincinnati is 4-4-1 against Dayton in 2003-04 and 20-9-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Bombers’ Jason Deskins leads the ECHL with six shorthand goals and has 11 points (4g-7a) in his last 10 games.
* Cyclones are 11-2-0 when leading after the first period and 10-12-3 in one-goal games.
* Dayton is 23-for-26 on the penalty kill (88.5 percent) in six games in March.
Johnstown Chiefs (38-19-6) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (41-15-5) 7:05 ET
* Johnstown is 3-3-1 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 and 6-8-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling leads the ECHL with a 1.84 goals against average and six shootout wins.
* Chiefs’ Steve Hildenbrand has three game-winning goals and 14 points (7g-7a) in seven games in March.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.25 goals per game.
Columbus Cottonmouths (34-23-5) at Louisiana IceGators (45-17-2) 7:05 CT
* Columbus is 3-4-0 against Louisiana in 2003-04 after a 2-1 win on February 20.
* Louisiana leads the ECHL on the power play with 23.2 percent (76-for-328).
* Cottonmouths’ J-F Plourde has a nine-game point streak (5g-6a) dating back to February 21.
* IceGators rank second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.34 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (36-18-7) at Bakersfield Condors (21-34-8) 7:00 PT
* Idaho is 6-1-2 against Bakersfield in 2003-04 after a 3-2 win on January 10.
* Kevin Riehl leads the Condors with 37 assists, 56 points and 15 power-play points (4g-11a).
* Steelheads’ Scott Kabotoff is 3-0-0 with a 1.92 goals against average in four games with the Steelheads.
* Bakersfield’s Paul Rosebush has five goals and six points in three games in March.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (21-35-5) at Fresno Falcons (18-37-6) 7:00 PT
* Long Beach is 4-3-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 5-3 win on February 28.
* Kris Porter has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games and leads Fresno with 42 points (15g-27a).
* Alex Kim has nine points (2g-7a) in five games in March and leads the Ice Dogs with 43 points (21g-22a).
* Falcons rank second in the ECHL in penalty minutes with 26.9 penalty minutes per game.
2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Alaska can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Wednesday if:
Alaska wins OR Alaska loses in overtime/shootout OR Long Beach loses
Atlantic City can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Wednesday if:
Atlantic City Wins OR Trenton loses in regulation OR
Atlantic City loses in overtime/regulation AND Trenton loses
Louisiana can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Wednesday if:
Louisiana wins OR Louisiana loses in overtime/shootout
Peoria can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Wednesday if:
Most Shutouts, Individual, Career
19 – Marc Magliarditi, 1997 to present
18 – Daniel Berthiaume, 1994 to present
16 – Jason Saal, 1996 to present
14 – Maxime Gingras, 1998-2003
13 – David Brumby, 1996 to present
Scott Stirling, 2000 to present
Sandy Allan, 1996-2002
Most Shutouts, Season
11 – Wheeling Nailers, 2003-04
10 – Louisiana IceGators, 2001-02
9 – Jackson Bandits, 2002-03
Trenton Titans, 2000-01
Richmond Renegades, 1998-99
8 – Columbus Cottonmouths, 2003-04
Career Regular Season Assist Leaders
1. 460 – Chris Valicevic, 1993-2002 (590 games)
2. 458 – Louis Dumont, Mississippi, 1994-Present (625 games)