Columbus Cottonmouths (31-22-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-41-5) 7:05 ET
* Columbus is 4-0-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 and 10-6-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Greenville was 46-for-52 (88.5 percent) on the penalty kill in 14 games in February.
* Cottonmouths rank second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.0 percent (228-for-259).
* Grrrowl is 7-6-0 when leading after the first period and 3-9-5 in one-goal games.
Augusta Lynx (23-26-6) at Florida Everblades (29-21-10) 7:30 ET
* Augusta is 1-1-1 against Florida in 2003-04 after a 4-3 shootout loss on February 20.
* Everblades’ Brent McDonald has two goals and four assists in three games against Augusta.
* Lynx’ Gregg Naumenko was 5-2-1 with a 2.57 goals against average in eight games in February.
* Florida’s Jeff Maund is 10-3-1 with a 2.39 goals against average in 15 home games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (31-18-6) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (33-18-6) 6:35 CT
* Mississippi is 6-3-1 in 2003-04 against Pensacola after starting the season 0-3-1.
* Pensacola’s Brian Eklund leads the ECHL with 29 wins, 2,869 minutes and 1,713 saves.
* Sea Wolves rank third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.61 goals per game.
* Ice Pilots’ Corey Neilson has seven points (2g-5a) in his last five games and leads ECHL defensemen with 63 points (16g-47a).
South Carolina Stingrays (31-21-3) at Fresno Falcons (16-34-4) 7:00 PT
* First-ever meeting between Fresno and South Carolina.
* Stingrays’ road power play ranks second in the ECHL with 23.1 percent (31-for-134).
* Kris Porter leads the Falcons with 24 assists, 36 points and 12 power-play points (3g-9a).
* South Carolina’s David Brumby is 7-11-1 and is tied for third in the ECHL with a .931 save percentage.
Bakersfield Condors (20-31-7) at Alaska Aces (30-22-4) 7:00 AT
* Bakersfield is 4-3-1 against Alaska in 2003-04 and 38-39-10 all-time in the regular season.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 24 goals and is tied for fourth with 55 points.
* Condors’ Johan Astrom has two game-winning goals, nine points (4g-5a) and is +9 in eight games against Alaska.
* Alaska’s Dan Murphy is 3-1-0 with a 3.69 goals against average in five games against Bakersfield.