Florida Everblades (33-24-10) at Charlotte Checkers (31-28-8) 7:00 ET
* Charlotte is 1-1-1 against Florida in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on January 7.
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL with 38 goals and is tied for third with 79 points.
* Checkers rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.5 percent (280-for-320).
* Florida’s Jeff Maund is 2-0-0 with a 1.92 goals against average in two games against Charlotte.
Greenville Grrrowl (14-47-5) at Roanoke Express (32-26-8) 7:00 ET
* Roanoke is 2-1-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 and 5-1-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Greenville’s Mike Nelson has seven points (2g-5a) and is +3 in his last five games.
* Express rookie Carl Mallette has a 14-game point streak (10g-10a) dating back to February 7.
* Greenville is 11-15-1 when scoring first and 5-14-5 in one-goal games.
Johnstown Chiefs (40-20-6) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (41-17-6) 7:05 ET
* Johnstown is 4-3-1 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 and 7-8-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling leads the ECHL with six shootout wins and a 1.86 goals against average.
* Chiefs’ David Currie is 5-3-0 with a 2.72 goals against average and a shutout in eight games in March.
* Atlantic City’s Jon Cullen ranks second among ECHL rookies with 68 points (27g-41a).
Peoria Rivermen (40-18-9) at Cincinnati Cyclones (25-40-3) 7:30 ET
* Peoria is 8-4-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 3-2 win on February 10.
* Cincinnati’s Evan Cheverie has eight assists and 10 points in nine games in March.
* Rivermen rank third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.46 goals per game.
* Cyclones are 12-3-0 when leading after the first period and 11-13-3 in one-goal games.
Fresno Falcons (20-38-6) at Idaho Steelheads (37-20-7) 7:05 MT
* Fresno is 2-6-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 after a 2-1 win on Tuesday.
* Idaho’s Jan Kopecky has two game-winning goals and 10 points (5g-5a) in eight games against Fresno.
* Falcons rank second in the ECHL in penalty minutes with 26.2 penalty minutes per game.
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison is 11-3-3 with a 2.08 goals against average and a shutout in 18 home games.
2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Johnstown can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Wednesday if:
Johnstown wins OR Johnstown loses in overtime/shootout
Most Shutouts, Individual, Career
20 – Marc Magliarditi, 1997 to present
18 – Daniel Berthiaume, 1994 to present
16 – Jason Saal, 1996 to present
14 – David Brumby, 1996 to present
Maxime Gingras, 1998-2003
13 – Scott Stirling, 2000 to present
Sandy Allan, 1996-2002