Johnstown Chiefs (33-17-6) at Reading Royals (31-17-8) 7:05 ET
* Johnstown is 4-3-1 against Reading in 2003-04 and 12-8-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading’s Peter Hamerlik was unbeaten in regulation in February going 6-0-1 with a 1.42 goals against average.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.8 percent (222-for-250).
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (21-1-3).
Texas Wildcatters (16-35-5) at Louisiana IceGators (38-15-2) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 12-2-0 all-time against Texas after a 5-1 win on February 29.
* Wildcatters’ Martin Masa has seven goals, three assists and is +5 in his last 10 games.
* IceGators power play leads the ECHL with 23.3 percent (63-for-270).
* Texas’ Ashlee Langdone had six goals, eight assists and was +3 in 11 games in February.
Las Vegas Wranglers (36-17-6) at Fresno Falcons (16-35-6) 7:00 PT
* Las Vegas is 7-0-1 all-time against Fresno after a 1-0 win on February 29.
* Kris Porter leads the Falcons with 25 assists, 37 points and 13 power-play points (3g-10a).
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average and a shutout in his last three games.
* Fresno’s Mike Brusseau is 3-3-1 with a 2.89 goals against average in his last seven games.
Bakersfield Condors (21-31-7) at Alaska Aces (30-23-4) 7:00 AT
* Bakersfield is 5-3-1 against Alaska in 2003-04 and 39-39-10 all-time in the regular season.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 24 goals and ranks fifth with 55 points.
* Condors’ Johan Astrom has 11 points (5g-6a) and is +10 in nine games against Alaska.
* Alaska’s penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 87.7 percent (270-for-308).