Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals (Best-of-Five Series)
Series Tied 2-2
Winner Will Advance To Kelly Cup Finals
No. 5 Reading Royals (37-25-10) at No. 3 Florida Everblades (37-25-10) 7:30 ET
* Florida is 0-for-4 in Kelly Cup Playoff elimination games, while Reading is 2-for-2.
* Graig Mischler scored two goals, including the game-winning goal and Cody Rudkowsky made 20 saves in Reading’s 4-1 win against Florida in Game 4 on Wednesday.
* Steve Belanger made 26 saves to earn a shutout in his professional debut and Craig Mischler scored four points (2g-2a) in Reading’s 6-0 win against Florida in Game 3 on May 2.
* Ryan Brindley scored the game-winning goal late in the third period and Rob Zepp had 22 saves in Florida’s 5-3 win in Game 2 before a record standing-room only crowd of 7,738 at TECO Arena on April 30.
* Rob Zepp made 45 saves to earn his first professional postseason shutout in Florida’s 1-0 win against Reading in Game 1 on April 28.
* Graig Mischler has two game-winning goals, eight points (4g-4a), and is +4 in four games against Florida.
* Florida’s Tom Buckley leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs with eight goals and 18 points and is tied for second in assists with 10.
* Royals’ rookie David Masse leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs with 10 power-play points (4g-6a) and ranks third in scoring with 14 points (6g-8a).
* Everblades’ Rob Zepp is tied for third in the postseason with seven wins and ranks ninth with a 2.18 goals against average.
* Reading’s Cody Rudkowsky leads the postseason with 359 saves and 775 minutes, ranks second in wins with eight and ranks fourth in goals against average with 1.94.
* Florida leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs in scoring with 3.55 goals per game, but has only scored one goal in their last two games.
* Everblades’ Reggie Berg leads Kelly Cup Playoffs with 11 assists and is second in scoring with 14 points (4g-10a).
* Royals’ Kent Davyduke is tied for second in the postseason with 10 assists and ranks fourth in scoring with 14 points.
* Florida defenseman Tim O’Connell leads the postseason in plus-minus rating with +13.
* Reading’s Mat Snesrud is tied for the lead among defensemen in the postseason with two game-winning goals and five goals.
* Florida’s Matt Pagnutti is tied for sixth among defensemen in the postseason with six points (3g-3a).
* Royals’ power play ranks second in the postseason with 20.9 percent (14-for-67).
* No. 3 Seed Florida swept No. 4 Seed South Carolina in three games in the Southern Division Finals.
* No. 5 Seed Reading upset No. 3 Seed Peoria, three games to one, in the Northern Division Finals.
* Florida upset No. 2 Seed Roanoke, three games to one, in the Southern Division Semifinals.
* Reading upset No. 1 Seed Wheeling, three games to two, in the Northern Division Semifinals.
* No. 5 Seed Reading upset No. 4 Seed Johnstown 2-1 in Wild Card Game on April 5.
* Florida has qualified for the Kelly Cup Playoffs in each of its six seasons in the ECHL.
* In its third season, Reading is making its first postseason appearance.