Roanoke Express (6-4-0) at Florence Pride (4-4-1) 7:00 ET
* Florence was 3-1-0 against Roanoke in 2002-03 and is 7-7-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Florence’s Sebastien LaPlante is 3-1-0 with a 2.50 goals against average in his last four games.
* Roanoke’s Shawn Limpright has a seven-game point steak (3g-6a) dating back to October 24.
* Pride’s Mark McRae is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
Gwinnett Gladiators (7-2-1) at Augusta Lynx (3-6-0) 7:05 ET
* Gwinnett is 1-0-0 against Augusta after a 5-1 win on October 24.
* Lynx’ Rob Stanfield is playing in his 200th career game.
* Gladiators’ Michael Garnett is 4-1-0 with a 1.97 goals against average in his last five games.
* Augusta’s Scott Kelman leads the team in scoring with nine points (4g-5a).
Texas Wildcatters (2-7-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (5-3-1) 7:05 CT
* Texas is 1-1-0 against Pensacola after a 4-3 overtime win on Sunday.
* Pensacola leads the EHCL in scoring with 4.11 goals per game.
* Wildcatters’ Bob Cunningham is tied for second in the ECHL with nine goals.
* Ice Pilots defensemen Corey Neilson has a goal and three assists in two games against Texas.