Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (11-6-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (12-4-1) 7:00 ET
* Johnstown is 1-1-0 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 after a 2-0 shutout on November 12.
* Atlantic City ranks second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.06 goals per game.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.94 goals per game.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling is 9-5-0 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a 1.78 goals against average.
Gwinnett Gladiators (11-3-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (3-10-2) 7:05 ET
* Greenville is 1-0-0 against Gwinnett in 2003-04 after a 4-3 shootout win on November 22.
* Gwinnett’s penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 88.9 percent (72-for-81).
* Chris Lynch leads the Grrrowl with seven goals and 13 points.
* Gladiators’ Mike Vigilante has an ECHL season-high 13-game point streak (4g-13a).
South Carolina (7-8-1) at Charlotte Checkers (5-6-3) 7:30 ET
* Charlotte is 1-0-0 against South Carolina in 2003-04 and 32-33-7 all-time in the regular season.
* Stingrays’ Jeff Boulanger tallied two assists in the 3-2 loss against Charlotte on November 18.
* Checkers rank second in the ECHL with five shorthand goals.
* South Carolina’s Mike Jickling has six points (4g-2a) in his last five games.
Augusta Lynx (7-6-1) at Columbia Inferno (11-3-2) 7:30 ET
* Columbia was 6-3-0 against Augusta in 2003-04 and is 8-6-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 4-0-1 with two shutouts and a 0.98 goals against average in his last five games.
* Inferno rank fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.56 goals per game.
* Lynx’ Scott Kelman has 11 points (4g-7a) in eight games in November.
Reading Royals (9-4-3) at Florence Pride (5-8-2) 7:30 ET
* Florence is 1-0-0 all-time against Reading in the regular season.
* Royals’ penalty kill leads the ECHL with 93.4 percent (85-for-91).
* Pride’s Victor Gervais has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last 10 games.
* Reading’s Cody Rudkowsky is 5-1-1 with a 1.64 goals against average in his last seven games.
Florida Everblades (12-3-3) at Roanoke Express (10-7-0) 7:30 ET
* Florida is 2-0-1 all-time against Roanoke in the regular season.
* Express’ Duncan Dalmao is tied for the ECHL lead with 13 power-play points (3g-10a).
* Everblades lead the ECHL in scoring with 3.94 goals per game.
* Roanoke’s power play ranks fourth in the ECHL with 22.4 percent (24-for-107).
Dayton Bombers (3-10-1) at Toledo Storm (7-7-1) 7:30 ET
* Dayton is 1-1-0 against Toledo in 2003-04 and 58-48-12 all-time in the regular season.
* Toledo’s Alexandre Jacques has five goals in two games against Dayton.
* Bombers rank 29th in the ECHL in goals allowed with 3.71 goals against average.
* Storm’s Drew MacIntyre is 3-0-0 with a 1.95 goals against average in his last three games.
Wheeling Nailers (9-6-1) at Trenton Titans (9-6-1) 7:30 ET
* Trenton was 4-0-0 against Wheeling in 2002-03 and is 13-4-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Nailers’ Chris McNamara has 14 points (5g-9a) in his last 10 games.
* Titans’ Chris Houle is 4-1-0 and leads the ECHL with a 1.41 goals against average.
* Jason Jaffray leads Wheeling with eight goals, 18 points and six power-play points (3g-3a).
Columbus Cottonmouths (4-13-2) at Texas Wranglers (4-11-1) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Columbus and Texas.
* Wildcatters are 31st in the ECHL in goals allowed with 4.06 goals per game.
* J-F Plourde ranks third among ECHL rookies with seven goals.
* Texas’ Bob Cunningham leads the team with 10 goals, 11 assists and 21 points.
Louisiana IceGators (10-4-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (8-6-1) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 2-0-0 against Pensacola in 2003-04 after a 6-1 win on November 16.
* Pensacola ranks third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.73 goals per game.
* IceGators rank third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.14 goals per game.
* Ice Pilots’ power play ranks third in the ECHL with 23.3 percent (21-for-90).
Cincinnati Cyclones (9-8-0) at Peoria Rivermen (8-5-2) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 3-1-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 and 17-4-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Cyclones’ Tyler Masters is 1-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average in one games against Peoria.
* Rivermen’s Daniel Boisclair is 1-1-0 with a 1.01 goals against average in two games against Cincinnati.
* Ryan Brindley leads Cincinnati in scoring with 13 points (6g-7a) and four power-play goals.
Fresno Falcons (7-9-1) at Idaho Steelheads (12-7-0) 7:05 MT
* Idaho is 2-0-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 6-2 win on Wednesday.
* Falcons’ Jason Weaver has seven goals and two assists in his last 10 games.
* Steelheads’ Jan Kopecky has four points (1g-3a) in two games against Fresno.
* Greg Bullock leads Fresno with 13 assists and 20 points.
Alaska Aces (10-7-1) at Las Vegas Wranglers (9-5-4) 7:05 PT
* Las Vegas is 1-0-0 all-time against Alaska after a 2-1 win on November 5.
* Aces’ Charles Linglet leads ECHL rookies with 13 assists and 22 points.
* Wranglers’ Greg Day is tied for the ECHL lead with 19 assists and ranks seventh in scoring with 23 points.
* Alaska leads the ECHL with seven shorthand goals.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (6-9-1) at San Diego Gulls (7-4-2) 7:35 PT
* Long Beach is 1-0-0 against San Diego in 2003-04 after a 1-0 shootout win on November 15.
* San Diego’s Trevor Koenig is 3-0-1 in his last seven games and tied for the ECHL lead with two shutouts.
* Ice Dogs’ Colin Zulianello earned his first shutout with 1-0 shootout win against Gulls on November 15.
* Mark Pederson leads the Gulls with five goals and 11 points.