Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (12-6-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (12-5-1) 7:00 ET
* Atlantic City is 2-1-0 against Johnstown in 2003-04 after a 3-1 win on Friday.
* Johnstown and Atlantic City are tied for the ECHL lead in goals allowed with 2.00 goals per game.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling is 2-1-0 with a 0.67 goals against average in three games against the Chiefs.
* Chiefs’ penalty kill leads the ECHL with 92.2 percent (83-for-90).
Charlotte Checkers (5-7-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (3-11-2) 7:05 ET
* Charlotte is 2-0-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 and 13-18-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Greenville’s Chris Lynch is tied for the ECHL lead with two shorthand assists.
* Checkers’ Allan Egeland has five points (3g-2a) in two games against Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Scott Kirton has three goals and four assists in his last five games.
Dayton Bombers (4-10-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-9-0) 7:30 ET
* Dayton is 1-2-1 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 and 8-14-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley is tied for second among ECHL defensmen with six goals.
* Bombers’ Jamie O’Leary tallied a power-play and shorthand goal in Friday’s 4-3 win at Toledo.
* Cincinnati’s Randy Petruk is 3-1-0 with a 2.21 goals against average in four games against Dayton.
Greensboro Generals (12-6-0) at Florence Pride (6-8-2) 7:30 ET
* Florence was 3-1-0 against Greensboro in 2002-03 and is 5-1-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Generals rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.83 goals per game.
* Pride’s power play ranks third in the ECHL with 23.8 percent (20-for-84).
* Greensboro defensemen Geno Parrish is tied for the ECHL lead with 19 assists.
Roanoke Express (11-7-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-8-1) 7:30 ET
* Roanoke is 1-0-0 against South Carolina in 2003-04 after a 3-1 win on November 16.
* Ed Courtenay (5g-9a) and Dave Seitz (3g-11a) lead the Stingrays in scoring with 14 points.
* Express rank third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.72 goals per game.
* South Carolina is 7-2-1 when scoring first and 5-3-1 in one-goal games.
Peoria Rivermen (9-5-2) at Toledo Storm (7-8-1) 7:30 ET
* Toledo is 1-0-0 against Peoria in 2003-04 and 27-34-10 all-time in the regular season.
* Peoria ranks fourth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.38 goals per game.
* Storm’s Nick Parillo scored two goals, including the game-winner, at Peoria on October 18.
* Rivermen goalie Mike Valley is 5-1-1 and ranks second in the ECHL with a 1.71 goals against average.
Trenton Titans (9-7-1) at Wheeling Nailers (10-6-1) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling is 1-0-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 7-13-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Chris Houle is 4-2-0 and leads the ECHL with a 1.51 goals against average.
* Nailers’ Nick Boucher earned his first professional shutout in Friday’s 2-0 win at Trenton.
* Trenton ranks fifth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.51 goals per game.
Reading Royals (9-5-3) at Augusta Lynx (7-7-1) 7:35 ET
* First-ever meeting between Augusta and Reading.
* Reading ranks second in the ECHL on the power play (25.0 percent) and penalty kill (89.8 percent).
* Lynx’ Jason Saal is 4-1-0 with two shutouts and a 1.40 goals against average in his last five games.
* Royals’ rookie Peter Hay is tied for the ECHL lead with four game-winning goals.
Columbia Inferno (12-3-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (12-3-3) 7:35 ET
* First-ever meeting between Gwinnett and Columbia.
* Inferno’s Rob McVicar is 4-0-0 with a 1.56 goals against average in his last four games.
* Gladiators’ penalty kill ranks fourth in the ECHL with 88.5 percent (77-for-87).
* Columbia’s Tim Smith has five goals and 10 assists in his last 10 games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-6-1) at Louisiana IceGators (10-4-1) 7:05 CT
* Pensacola is 1-2-0 against Louisiana in 2003-04 after a 2-1 shootout win on Friday.
* Louisiana ranks third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.13 goals per game.
* Ice Pilots rank fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.63 goals per game.
* IceGators’ power play leads the ECHL with 27.3 percent (21-for-77).
Columbus Cottonmouths (4-14-2) at Texas Wildcatters (5-11-1) 7:05 CT
* Texas is 1-0-0 against Columbus after a 4-2 win on Friday.
* Cottonmouths’ John Morlang scored two goals against Texas on Friday.
* Wildcatters’ Tony Lawrence scored a goal and tallied three assists in Friday’s win.
* Columbus ranks 31st in the ECHL in scoring with 2.10 goals per game.
Alaska Aces (10-8-1) at Bakersfield Condors (7-8-2) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 1-0-0 against Alaska in 2003-04 and 35-36-9 all-time in the regular season.
* Aces’ Charles Linglet leads ECHL rookies with 13 assists and 22 points.
* Condors’ Jonas Lennartsson scored two goals, including the game-winner, in the 6-4 win against Alaska on November 8.
* Alaska leads the ECHL with seven shorthand goals.
San Diego Gulls (8-4-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (10-5-4) 7:05 PT
* Las Vegas is 1-0-0 against San Diego after a 3-2 overtime win on October 28.
* Gulls’ Trevor Koenig is 7-1-1 with a 2.59 goals against average and is tied for the ECHL lead with two shutouts.
* Wranglers’ rookie Dave Cousineau is tied for the ECHL lead with six game-winning goals.
* San Diego’s Mark Pederson has five goals and two assists in his last five games.