Wheeling Nailers (5-1-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (4-4-0) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling was 6-2-0 against Cincinnati in 2002-03 and is 12-4-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley is tied for second in the ECHL with three power-play goals.
* Nailers’ Jason Jaffray is tied for fourth in the ECHL with six goals and is tied for fifth with 12 points.
* Cincinnati’s Randy Petruk is 3-1-0 with a 1.97 goals against average in his last four games.
Florida Everblades (5-1-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (2-4-1) 7:00 PT
* First-ever meeting between Long Beach and Florida.
* Florida ranks second in the ECHL in scoring with 4.13 goals per game.
* Ice Dogs’ penalty kill is fifth in the ECHL with 91.2 percent (31-for-34).
* Everblades’ Keith Anderson ranks second in the ECHL in scoring with 16 points (7g-9a).
Alaska Aces (4-2-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (6-1-2) 7:05 PT
* First-ever meeting between Alaska and Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Greg Day leads the ECHL with 14 assists and 17 points.
* Alaska’s Mark Smith has 11 points (5g-6a) in his last five games.
* Las Vegas’ power play ranks third in the ECHL with 25.5 percent (13-for-51).