Texas Wildcatters (1-2-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (2-1-0) 7:00 ET
* First-ever meeting between Johnstown and Texas.
* Wildcatters are tied for third in power-play percentage with 28.57 (4-for-14).
* Chiefs’ Brent Kelly is tied for the ECHL lead with four goals and two game-winning goals.
* Texas’ Steve Lowe is tied for the ECHL lead with two power-play goals.
Roanoke Express (0-2-0) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (2-0-0) 7:05 ET
* Roanoke went 4-3-2 against Atlantic City in 2002-03 and is 7-6-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL averaging 6.00 goals per game.
* Express are tied for third in power-play percentage with 28.57 (4-for-14).
* Bullies’ Jim Henkel is tied for the ECHL lead with four goals and tied for third with six points.
Toledo Storm (2-0-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (1-2-0) 7:30 ET
* Cincinnati was 3-6-1 against Toledo in 2002-03 and is 9-9-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Nick Parillo leads Toledo with three points and is tied for the team lead with two goals.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley is tied for third in scoring among ECHL defensemen with four points (1g-3a).
* Toledo’s goals against average ranks fourth in the ECHL averaging 1.00 goals per game.