Richmond Renegades (33-30-5) at Trenton Titans (37-22-10) 7:00 ET / 8:00 CT
* Richmond is 4-2-1 against Trenton in 2002-03 and 15-15-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Trenton has never missed the Kelly Cup Playoffs, qualifying each of its first four years.
* Titans need six points to guarantee a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth.
* Richmond plays three of the four teams fighting for the last three Kelly Cup Playoffs berths in the Northeast Division.
* Trenton plays three divisional opponents this week, including Northeast Division leader Atlantic City twice (Friday and Saturday).
Roanoke Express (39-23-6) at Greensboro Generals (38-21-9) 7:00 ET / 8:00 CT
* Roanoke and Greensboro each need five points to guarantee a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth.
* Roanoke has never missed the playoffs, qualifying nine consecutive years.
* Greensboro looking to qualify for the Kelly Cup Playoffs for first time in five-year history.
* Roanoke is 4-2-0 against Greensboro in 2002-03 and 17-10-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Roanoke plays five divisional opponents (Trenton on Tuesday, Greensboro on Wednesday, Richmond on Friday, Reading on Saturday and Richmond on Sunday) in the final week of the season.
* Generals play five games, three against divisional opponents (Atlantic City on Tuesday, Roanoke on Wednesday and Charlotte on Friday) in the final week of the season.